November 3, 2020 Election
|REGISTERING TO VOTE|
Tarrant County Elections is the Voter Registrar for the City of Grapevine. For questions about registering to vote call 817.831.8683 or visit Tarrant County's Voter Registration page. The last day to register to vote in the November 3 election is October 5.
Voter registration cards are available at:
More information about voter registration is also available at VoteTexas.gov.
|October 13-17||Tuesday-Saturday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|October 19-23||Monday-Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|October 24||Saturday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|October 25||Sunday||11:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|October 26-30||Monday-Friday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
During Early Voting, you can vote at any polling location in Tarrant County. The polling site located in Grapevine is at The REC of Grapevine, 1175 Municipal Way. View the complete list of Early Voting Polling Locations.
On November 3, 2020 the polls will be open from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. On this date you can vote at any polling location in Tarrant County. The polling sites in Grapevine are:.
- Cross Timbers Middle School, 2301 Pool Road
- Dove Elementary School, 1932 Dove Road
- First Presbyterian Church Grapevine, 1002 North Park Boulevard
- Grapevine Elementary School, 1801 Hall-Johnson Road
- Heritage Elementary School, 4500 Heritage Avenue
- St. Francis Catholic Church, 861 Wildwood Lane
- The REC of Grapevine, 1175 Municipal Way
- Timberline Elementary School, 3220 Timberline Drive
Tarrant County also has a Voter Lookup page to view the status of your registration, find your polling location and to view a sample ballot as they become available.
|VOTE BY MAIL (ABSENTEE BALLOT)|
To request an absentee ballot call Tarrant County Elections at 817.831.8683 or visit Tarrant County's website to download an application for Ballot by Mail.
|Contact Tarrant County Elections at 817.831.8683 or visit Tarrant County Elections website for further information.|